Add time: 2018-09-08 09:28:58 Source: Jinhua Zhengbang Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Clicks:
Corn, sweet potatoes, potatoes, and wheat are the main raw materials for refined starch production. Zhengbang decanter centrifuge can cost-effectively process starch. It is mainly used for the pre-concentration of raw pulp, gluten and starch separation, gluten concentration, and washing and clarification of subsequent processes. Generally, we will choose the appropriate type of centrifuge to achieve the ideal separation effect according to different process requirements.
Production of corn starch
Corn starch is made from corn. After the raw grain is cleaned, soaked, crushed, refined, separated, the starch is refined, dehydrated, dried, measured and packaged, and the finished product. During the production process, germ, fiber meal, zein and corn syrup are separated simultaneously. These by-products are separately separated, washed, dehydrated, and dried to metered packaging. Finally complete the entire production process. The corn starch production line is a continuous flow operation. Corn pulp can also be mixed with corn fiber flour to make spray fiber, which is a good raw material for making feed.
Production of other starch
In addition to being widely used in the production of corn starch, Zhengbang decanter centrifuges are also widely used in wheat starch production. Wheat can be processed into starch, pentosan, starch and other by-products. After the wheat flour is broken down, a centrifuge is used to separate the different products to the required grade. Generally, the final product of wheat includes clean gluten for further processing of starch suspensions and clean starch suspensions that can be used to produce glucose.
The main advantages of starch centrifuge equipment:
1. Good adaptability. The design of the machine fully considers the special requirements of the centrifuge for the processing process, and implements the optimization design of the special function and adjustability of the main functional components. As long as the user explains the location of its installation and use, the physical and chemical characteristics of the processed materials, and process requirements before purchasing the machine, we will provide users with suitable models.
2. Strong production capacity. 24 hours of continuous work, large processing capacity and good separation effect;
3. Low labor cost. Fully automated operation, reliable operation without manual intervention. Low technical requirements for workers, reducing labor costs.
4. Long service life. Under normal operating conditions, the machine operates without failure for no less than 8000 hours.
5. Compact structure. Small footprint, easy operation, convenient maintenance and low maintenance cost;
6. The safety protection device is complete and reliable. The machine is equipped with multiple protections such as torque protection and power control, which can effectively eliminate or reduce the damage caused to the machine by sudden failures.
7. High degree of automation. The feeding, separating, and unloading processes of this machine are continuously and automatically performed at full speed. Equipment control can communicate with the microcomputer according to user requirements to realize process automation control.
8. The operating environment is good. The separation of the suspension by this machine is carried out under completely closed conditions, without any pollution to the operation site, and it can keep the production environment clean and hygienic.
9. Strong resistance to corrosion and rust. The drum, screw, casing and other parts in contact with the material are made of high quality stainless steel, which has sufficient resistance to corrosion and rust. If necessary, other materials can also be used according to user requirements.
10. Low energy consumption. This model uses advanced frequency conversion speed regulation technology, which has a small impact on the power supply network and consumes 1/3 to 1/2 of similar products.
11. Stable operation. The precision dynamic balance of rotating parts and the dynamic balance of the whole machine's working speed are implemented. The vibration intensity of the decanter centrifuge is 7.1 mm / s as specified in JB / T 502-2004 "Screw Discharge Centrifuge".
噪音低。 12. Low noise. The noise sound pressure level is lower than 85dB (A), lower than 80dB (A) stipulated in JB / T 502-2004 "Screw Discharge Centrifuge".
Jinhua Zhengbang different types of decanter centrifuges can be used for different production needs. As the decanter centrifuge uses the PLC intelligent control frequency conversion control system, the workload of the operator is greatly reduced. Based on our 20 years of design and manufacturing experience, we can provide fast and reliable service for starch manufacturers. The company's engineers have been committed to providing high-quality separation solutions. Through years of hard work, they have won widespread recognition in the starch industry. We can provide professional and customized starch separation solutions based on your different business needs to achieve low-input and high-output starch production for you.